[asterisk-dev] Digium Subversion service outage

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Oct 3 07:05:59 CDT 2007

Brian Capouch wrote:

> Inquiring minds wonder whether there might be a picture or two around
> that could be perused. . . I hear it's pretty nice.

It is in fact quite nice :-) I'm sure there will be official pictures
posted on the web site once we have moved in, but as of today the
parking lot will still be populated by contractor vehicles, moving vans
and others who don't have anything to do with Digium directly...

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies