[asterisk-dev] Digium Subversion service outage

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Oct 2 10:44:15 CDT 2007

Digium is moving into its brand-new building (yay!) over the next couple
of days. As a result, our IT department will be relocating servers that
provide various services.

The server that provides our master Subversion repository (used by those
people with commit access as origsvn.digium.com, *not* the public
read-only mirror at svn.digium.com) will be moved during the day
tomorrow (October 3rd, 2007). We expect that it may or may not be
available at various times throughout the day, but should be fully
available again by the beginning of the business day (8AM CDT) on Thursday.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies