[asterisk-dev] How do you test when you develop dialplan applications?

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Mon Oct 1 04:25:48 CDT 2007

On Monday 01 October 2007 12:06:51 Philipp Kempgen wrote:
> lumen wrote:
> > I'm developing a complex agi to control the call behaviour.
> >
> > My environment to test are two softphones installed on my own machine,
> > and the asterisk server in that machine too.
> >
> > To test things, I have to call from one phone to the other every time,
> > switching from one application to the other is very messy.
> >
> > How do you test your applications when you develop functionality for
> > asterisk?
>
> Hardphones?

A lot of them.

Currently i have 6 of them on my desk. There are some basic things that make
them more comfortable. For example redial button - it should repeat last
number dialed, not all the stuff you enter in IVR - for that reason SIP
hardphones are more comfortable. Also option to decrease ring volume to
nearly hearable is nice :)

Regards,
Atis

--