[asterisk-dev] delaying few seconds for FAS problem

robert santos bikolboy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:08:00 CST 2007

hi jean,

tnx for the reply, already tried grandstream, sipura and a NO brand ATA from
china.
got the same problem. do u have a specific ATA that u can recommend?

if theres none im down to last option (hope not the last) hehehe:
where in the asterisk code do the SIP 200 are receive?

sip <---> asterisk1 <---> asterisk2 <---> ATA/fxs/fxo <---> PSTN

hope im not asking too much, that is the current setup:
my workaround is to delay for 20sec the SIP 200 from ATA to asterisk2
before it reach asterisk1. since the ATA that i have tested send the
SIP 183 and SIP 200 even before the  PSTN line rings..

is it possible? your recommendation are highly appreciated..

regards,
arvin