[asterisk-dev] Deprecate app_saycountpl

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 04:57:25 CST 2007

On Nov 22, 2007 3:39 PM, Igor A. Goncharovsky <igi-go at ya.ru> wrote:
> 4) It is no need in writing general purpose module, because task of
> determine needed word is very easy and can be solved by 6 strings of
> dialplan, or in any AGI. For example smthing like that:
>
> [macro-saycount]

That would be nice, but for pl it doesn't help much:
1 -> kopiejka, 11 -> kopiejek, 101 -> kopiejek
2-> kopiejki, 12 -> kopiejek, 22 -> kopiejki

I've seen a proper expression for PL, but implementing that in
dialplan would be horrible. I don't feel one way or another about
saycountpl, but just for the record - it's not going to be that
simple.