[asterisk-dev] removing call limits (new topic)

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Tue Nov 27 00:59:14 CST 2007

26 nov 2007 kl. 20.14 skrev Pavel Jezek:

> will be "counteronpeer" working different in case of "sip show inuse"?
> where currently are limits displayed still for both 'users' and
> 'peers',
> regardless if 'limitonpeer' is set to yes or no?
> related to bugreport

Well, the "limit" has to disappear in "sip show inuse" for the version
after 1.6.

sip show inuse is a more interesting case, I haven't noticed that issue.

It would take a lot of processing to find out which users that has peers
with the same name, which is something you don't want to do for
something
that is pure cosmetics.

I  should propably focus on my old plan, to finally remove the user/
peer definitions.
This has been done in chan_sip3 and was also implemented in
last year's test version of Asterisk without any issues. Then "sip
show inuse"
would show only devices.

/O