[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] murf: trunk r89591 - /trunk/main/hashtab.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Nov 26 12:50:13 CST 2007

Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> But while we are on the subject, i'd really use a typedef for the
> various function pointers involved - having function prototypes
> as arguments of a function is really horrible C.

Why? The typedefs are useless, unless you are declaring many instance
variables that can hold those function pointers. In this case there are
only two definitions (in the structure and in the argument list) so the
typedef is just pointless obfuscation.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies