[asterisk-dev] asterisk's bridge

serva serva at yeah.net
Thu Nov 22 19:42:04 CST 2007

"Is RTP brige working in Asterisk 1.4.x?" I think must define P2P_INTENSE, and do other configure.

"I know SIP <--> SIP always works with RE-INVITE is on (i.e.RTP streams travel
from endpoint to endpoint) in Asterisk 1.2.x.  "  Yes, if you want to let RTP travel from endpoint to endpoin always need RE-INVITE  in Asterisk 1.2.x.

"SIP <--> H323 or SCCP/Skinny was not working (i.e. RTP streams travel through
Asterisk) in Asterisk 1.2.x. How about 1.4.x? Is there any improvement? "

First, It can work  in Asterisk 1.2.x.
Second, I think the problem is muti-threads, so asterisk need a thread deal with all the channel in one bridge. If we need mixmonitor or spy and so on, we can let bridge return to generic bridge,so the single-thread will force to become muti-thread, if we stop mixmonitor, this call can return to sigle-thread bridge.

serva
2007-11-23