[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] rizzo: trunk r89452 - in /trunk: acinclude.m4 configure configure.ac

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Tue Nov 20 10:32:35 CST 2007

On Tuesday 20 November 2007 11:16:33 Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> So you would want every user who isntalls Asterisk from SVN to have
> autoconf and automake? (what versions exactly?)

Is a user who uses SVN really a user or something more? Is making the
Autotools a prerequisite for SVN users too much to ask?

Of course release and snapshot tarballs would contain a generated configure
since people who don't use SVN are not expected to have a full development
setup.

> Or maybe just don't commit configure after every small change? Just once
> a day? :-)

That's not what I suggest, thankfully. ;)