[asterisk-dev] New Asterisk

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Nov 20 07:52:27 CST 2007

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 08:22:44AM -0500, Guido Amendano wrote:
> I ran the asterisk update but when I check the version still shows as
> 1.2.7.1, also I tried to update zapel and libpri but no success. Is
> there an asterisk at home that has the lattes asterisk version install?

* There is a newer version of Asterisk.

* Asterisk at Home has been renamed to Trixbox (and later to Trixbox CE).

* This mailing list is intended to discuss the development of Asterisk.
  Usage issues go the to asterisk-users mailing list. Though I suspect
  you really ought to pay a visit to http://asterisk.org/ and
  http://asterisk.org/downloads [*]

[*] Note that this actually won't properly answer the question "what is
the latest version of libpri?". hint, hint...

Cheers,

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com