[asterisk-dev] Call Forwarding Loop branch - Ready to merge?

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Mon Nov 19 10:56:30 CST 2007

I sent a message out to this list on 25 October regarding a branch I had created
to prevent loops when forwarding calls. The original message (as well as a link
to the branch) may be found here:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2007-October/030246.html

I have received very little feedback regarding the use of the branch I linked to
in the original message. Given that 1.4.14 was just released, I feel that now
would be an opportune time to merge this change, since it would allow for
several weeks of use before the next release.

If anyone has any objections please respond here.

Mark Michelson