[asterisk-dev] libpri: reverse charging

Dimitri Prado dprado at e3c.com.br
Sun Nov 11 17:59:28 CST 2007

no, it doesn´t  recognize answering machines.  Even though this kind
of issue might happen every once in a while, I don´t  believe it is
statistically significant. It is a larger problem for companies,  once
you have an  IVR setup, it´s  easy for a customer to call collect and
you will not know. That´s  why selectively activating a collect call
block on the dialplan would be useful ( in case you do want to accept
some specific collect calls and block the others).

Dimitri