[asterisk-dev] libpri: reverse charging

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Sun Nov 11 12:35:12 CST 2007

Rod Dorman wrote:
> On Sunday, November 11, 2007, 09:13:54, Vinícius Fontes wrote:
>> Sorry, I didn't express myself right. I would like to allow some
>> COLLECT calls based on their caller id (for example employees on
>> field, but not customers). The caller id part is easy, nothing that a
>> GotoIf won't handle... the collect call part is the difficult -- or
>> impossible -- here.
>
> Here  in  the  States when a collect call comes in they announce who the
> call is from and you're asked if you want to accept it.
>
> Is it different in Brazil?

Don't know about Brazil but it's the same thing in Germany.
But currently there is no way in Asterisk/Zaptel to allow
only *some* of the employees to accept collect calls (based
on extension / callerid / whatever).

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998