[asterisk-dev] username/auth name mismatch + Realtime

brahem mehdi brahem_medi at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 8 04:20:33 CST 2007

I makes a migration of the files of configuration of asterisk towards a data base MYSQL. I have a problem when i makes a call of X-lite: "username/auth name mismatch"
  but when i add the same client in sip.conf  and and same extensions in the table enxtensions it's ok and i can make call.
    I do not know  what is the problem? Asterisk see a table extentions and don't see the table sip!!

  thanks