[asterisk-dev] Asterisk SIP Channels Bridge

Asterisk asterisk at ivrtechgroup.com
Sat Nov 3 02:40:37 CDT 2007

Hi Mayank,

thanks again for the quick response.

We are an IVR service bureau. The reason we need AGI script is because
we have a lot of toll free numbers that gets point to different agi
script. And each agi script are an IVR application by itself. And all
call traffic comes into a SIP router and it gets routed to the
appropriate asterisk server.  So essentially each asterisk server could
be running multiple ivr/AGI script that does it's own thing. But we are
just not getting consistent results in merging  the 2 SIP channels
together for this  particular application.

thanks.

Eric Lee