[asterisk-dev] IAXVAR on SVN and/or stable releases ?

Andrew Smith andrews at meadeplc.com
Thu Nov 1 05:17:26 CDT 2007

Sorry I am probably incorrectly referring to this as the 'svn' version - we
are currently using the 1.4 branch of Asterisk as checked out by

svn checkout  <http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.4>
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.4 asterisk-svn-1.4

IAXVAR is not present in this branch.

So I take it my choices are to either move to TRUNK, or wait until 1.6 is
released ?

  _____