[asterisk-dev] Sound Tone DTMF in Conference...I need help!!!

Adriano asterisk.home at terra.com.br
Thu May 31 17:22:00 MST 2007

Hello,

I´m developing a conference systems at asterisk.
Each conference room supports 4 people. I developed a function to change conferece rooms dialing 3.
What is happening now is that when the conference participant dials 3 all other conference participants hear the dial sound, which makes the conference a mass.
How can I solve the issue, so the other conference participants do not realize that one of the participants have dial 3?

I use
Asterisk 1.4.4
Zaptel 1.4.2.1
2 Digium Card TE205P