[asterisk-dev] Re: Meetme record-name enhancement

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu May 31 10:48:21 MST 2007

Tony Mountifield wrote:

> The feature might only get accepted into trunk, but I would also intend
> to implement it for 1.4, so would write it in a way that is compatible
> with that release.

Well, to be completely honest, that would mean that your patch would not
be accepted into trunk, because it wouldn't be the optimal way to
implement it for trunk :-) That's probably headed down the other thread
you are starting, though, so I'll reserve any other comments until that
thread appears.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies