[asterisk-dev] ToDo for chan_skinny

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Wed May 30 23:48:40 MST 2007

On 16:15, Wed 30 May 07, Dan Austin wrote:
> There's been a recent burst of activity on adding
> features to and fixing bugs in chan_skinny.
>
> Since Mantis is the wrong place to discuss such things
> here is my list:
>
> Pending w/patch:
>
> Bug-id
> 9596 		Fix problem dialing introduce with DTMF
> 		changes.
>
> 9154		Add support for native bridging (RTP between
> 		Endpoints)
>
> 9779		Add support for 12-hour clock format
>
> 9762		Add regcontext and regexten support
>
> 9245		Support for 7935 phones
>

> Wish list:
> 	Transfer
> 	Conference
> 	Softkey template clean-up
> 	Real-time, with separate tables for devices, lines,
> 		SpeedDials, etc
> 	Auto-registration
>
> Not directly chan_skinny:
>
> 8824		Remote Party Identification (This one works
> 		as submitted, but would be 'nicer' if it was
> 		a core feature instead of a dialplan app)

One issue that's on my wish list is not really chan_skinny
specific but is something I really liked in chan_sccp:
If a line dials out and another device is watching this
(with hints) I want to see what number they are dialing.
Of course the calling line should be able to prevent this.

More to come when I'm home again.

--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu