[asterisk-dev] Re: Realtime and call states in SIP

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed May 30 07:55:52 MST 2007

Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> To me (and I believe to many others), realtime is a way to provide a realtime
> provisioning of new clients, nothing else.

Correct, and we've identified a better plan for future versions of
Asterisk to support that use-case without requiring all the
infrastructure and problems caused by the current Realtime implementation.

Hopefully in the next few days someone will have time to document what
we talked about at the DevCon and keep the discussion going on this list :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies