[asterisk-dev] SIP hanging calls

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed May 30 02:41:04 MST 2007

During two weeks, I've been trying to focus on one single issue in
the bug tracker - the SIP hanging calls #9235.
When digging into this, it was actually a series of related and
unrelated issues causing SIP channels to hang.

I've committed several patches. If you still have SIP channels that
seems to hang forever

* Install latest version from svn - 1.2, 1.4 or trunk
* Turn on SIP history
* Capture SIP history for these calls
* Add the SIP history to the bug report together with the usual
system information

Contact me on the IRC if you have any questions or send e-mail. I
will be travelling for a week, so
I might not be available all days on IRC - it depends on hotel and
conference center Internet access
availability.

Thanks for assisting me in finding these issues and killing them.

/Olle