[asterisk-dev] Developer's Conference

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Tue May 29 15:21:18 MST 2007

On 29 May 2007, at 22:30, Patrick wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 20:50 +0100, Tim Panton wrote:
>> Firstly I want to thank everyone involved in making the trip to
>> Atlanta so worthwhile,
>> I learnt a lot, got to fix some things and met lots of new people.
>>
>> One of the things that came up in conversation was that there isn't a
>> full time audio conference call folks can just drop in and out of
>> like there was
>> in the 'old days'.
>>
>> I had a few hours to kill at the airport, so I hacked up a quick web
>> page
>> and conference server which I'll leave running and open for members
>> of this list to use.
>>
>> http://adc.mexuar.com:8080/
>>
>> The web page has a copy of Mexuar's corraleta softphone embedded
>> in it,
>> so you can listen to the call on a headset, leaving your deskphone
>> free.
>>
>> As I have time over the next few days I'll add a few features like
>> mute and a list of participants to the page.
>>
>> If you have comments or problems, please let me know.
>
> Tim,
>
> Thanks for setting this up. I just tried it and it first says "Dialing
> 4569" followed by "can't register".

You should have had a pop-up security window asking to trust it
(so it can access your microphone) Did you see that ?
Once you do you can click 'join'. I guess I should disable it
until corraleta is loaded. (one more for the bug list :-) )

Corraleta should load in <10 seconds on a dsl connection.

Tim.