[asterisk-dev] Developer's Conference

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Tue May 29 12:50:49 MST 2007

Firstly I want to thank everyone involved in making the trip to
Atlanta so worthwhile,
I learnt a lot, got to fix some things and met lots of new people.

One of the things that came up in conversation was that there isn't a
full time audio conference call folks can just drop in and out of
like there was
in the 'old days'.

I had a few hours to kill at the airport, so I hacked up a quick web
page
and conference server which I'll leave running and open for members
of this list to use.

http://adc.mexuar.com:8080/

The web page has a copy of Mexuar's corraleta softphone embedded in it,
so you can listen to the call on a headset, leaving your deskphone free.

As I have time over the next few days I'll add a few features like
mute and a list of participants to the page.

If you have comments or problems, please let me know.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net
www.westhawk.co.uk/