[asterisk-dev] sip message 183 and ringback

dima dima at scancom.es
Tue May 29 00:22:34 MST 2007

Thanks for your reply.
In my case I'm getting a "100 Trying" message followed by "183 Session
in progress". Also I see that the phone exchanges some rdp traffic with
asterisk. However I can't hear the ringback (just silence until the
other side picks up the phone). Does ringback depend on what I'm getting
on an rdp port? Could that be that the sip messaging is correct, but the
other side sends "silence" instead of "ringback".