[asterisk-dev] say.conf options (m/f)

Yaakov Menken menken at capalon.com
Sun May 27 08:39:09 MST 2007

English is one of few languages in which inanimate objects don't have a
gender. I understand German is another. Most languages, including the
Romance languages (French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc.), Arabic,
and Hebrew, will need multiple ways to say numbers.

Yaakov Menken

--
Yaakov Menken
Capalon Communications, Inc.