[asterisk-dev] vmoutcall

MELARGA COULIBALY melargacoulibaly at yahoo.fr
Thu May 24 02:02:25 MST 2007

Hi,
  Your are on the wrong mailing-list. Resend your request to the user-list; and for your information this task can be simply accomplish by asterisk.

  Regards,
  Coulibaly

Paul Aviles <paul.aviles at nickelnetworks.com> a écrit :
  Hello guys,

I have been looking for a way to call a cell phone after someone has left a
voice mail and allow the user to enter the mailbox password to listen to it
and found a very old entry of vmoutcall. I tried unsuccessfully to get it to
work with 1.4 and is beyond me. Has anyone gotten this to work or has a way
to accomplishing this? I most analog pbx's have this feature and I am amazed
Asterisk does not.

Any thoughts on getting similar functionality into the main code?

Regards,

Paul Aviles