[asterisk-dev] how can I catch the event generated when a parked call is hung up?

lavarini at sci.univr.it lavarini at sci.univr.it
Wed May 23 03:28:54 MST 2007

Hi,
I wrote to asterisk-users mailing list for this question:

	how can I catch the event generated when a parked call is hung up?

but from the answers I haven't found a solution to it. I search in the
asterisk code where the parking is implemented, and I found the file
'res_features.c'. In this file the event of hung up is managed by the
post_manager_event() function and this event is called 'ParkedCallGiveUp'.
I want to ask you if currently there is a method to capture this event in
the dialplan?

Thank you.