[asterisk-dev] DTMFToText Installation process

Michael Cargile mcargile at explido.us
Tue May 22 06:31:24 MST 2007

K.Rajesh

I will try and give you a few pointers in the right direction, but I
have never used this app nor have any need to do so. In the future you
should probably post this to the asterisk-users list. If you do not get
a response there in a timely fashion ask again. Asterisk-dev is for
discussion on development or on bugs, not as a second level of support.
Only if something is determined to be a bug in asterisk-users should you
post here.

> I need clarification on 'ld.so.conf' file.[It has to be in the /etc/
> directory. If you do not have such file - make one. In the file you need to
> add the path to the spandsp library.] Please give me the steps for this
> step.

The file should have the path to the directory where the library was
placed. My ld.so.conf file looks like this:

/usr/local/lib
/lib
/usr/lib
/usr/local/lib
/lib64
/usr/lib64
/usr/local/lib64
/lib32
/usr/lib32
/usr/local/lib32

That is all that needs to be in it.

> I installed asterisk 1.2.17 only, i not installed any libpri or zaptel
> sources.

You really should install zaptel. Asterisk is synchronized through a
zaptel timing source which it gets through the zaptel driver. So your
problems might actually be related to his. If you do not actually have a
card with a zaptel timer on it you would want to use the ztdummy zaptel
driver. This gets it's timing from the real time clock (at least on x86
and x86_64 architectures). Libpri is only needed when you are connecting
to pri lines so not having this install will not hurt you.

Try those changes and if you have any more problems post to
asterisk-users.

--
Michael Cargile
Explido Software USA Inc.