[asterisk-dev] Transfer a call

Ram Narayan Mishra rnmishra at cube-software.com
Tue May 22 05:25:46 MST 2007

Dear All,

I have installed Asterisk 1.2 on a server pc and I have created three extensions 111,142,150. I have installed X-Lite soft phone on three separate pcs on LAN. I have configured these extensions on these pcs. Communication is possible successfully.Now I want to transfer a call from one soft phone to other and I have written a AGI in perl (test.plx) as

#! usr/bin/perl
use Asterisk::AGI;
my %agi = new Asterisk::AGI;
$agi->setcallback(/&callback);
$agi->answer();
$agi->exec('Playback','ss-noservice');
$agi->exec('Transfer','SIP/111');
sub callback()
{
    warn "Line droped";
    exit;
}

I have changed the extensions.conf in [incoming] section
exten=>142,1,AGI(test.plx)
exten=>142,2,Hangup()

When I dial 142 from 150 soft phone then 'ss-noservice' file played successfully but transfer failed. Can any body help to transfer the call from one soft phone to another. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram Narayan Mishra