[asterisk-dev] Re: Asterisk SRTP certificates

Alexandr Olekhnovich a.olekhnovich at gmail.com
Tue May 22 01:57:44 MST 2007

Hello
I'm using the next command to create certificates:

#openssl req -new -x509 -keyout asterisk.key -out asterisk.crt -days 3650
#cp asterisk.crt ca-certificates.crt

But now when I run asterisk it askes me the pass phrase, so when I input it
asterisk gets crash (segmentation fault), when I input the wrong pass phrase
it continues to work (but without srtp). What can be wrong with the
certificates?

--
Best Regards
Alexander Olekhnovich