[asterisk-dev] latex doc files

Dylan VanHerpen packetbell at gmail.com
Sat May 19 10:15:16 MST 2007

I forgot to mention AFT (Almost Free Text):

http://www.maplefish.com/todd/aft-refman.pdf

With AFT, you don't have to embed formatting commands. It does a very
good job of recognizing the structure of plain text documents, and
then producing LaTex, Lout or HTML output. Nice and small too:

        Need to get 80.2kB of archives.
        After unpacking 344kB of additional disk space will be used.

--Dylan.