[asterisk-dev] dictation problem- slow playback

kapadia chandresh kapadia_chandresh7 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 18 23:42:20 MST 2007

Hello guys..
I am using application dictate of asterisk for dictation purpose. There is in built facility of fast playback but I wasnt to implement slow playback with good output. If we decrease the sample rate we get very warbled output. So can somebody suggest me other way to do it.
I also used sox but it would be really difficult to use external application inside asterisk application.

regards......