[asterisk-dev] Re: RealTime Dialplan

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:15:03 MST 2007

> I am newbie  into the asterisk dev. Feel the same problem with
> realtime context, the extensions being loaded realtime but not the
> context , it is still static with me..
> would like to test if anyone having this patch written by ALF. Where
> can I get the patch for pbx.c and pbx_config.c

Hi Russell,

I tested the patch May of 06 and gave some feedback to Alf, basically,
the patch worked when only using 1 server.  I use asterisk clustering
and the patch would not work 100% in my arrangement, so I didn't
pursue it after initial testing.  I searched, but I could not find the
original patch, you will probably have to get it from Alf directly.
Here is the last email address I contacted him on a year ago, Alf
Scherer as at bitzoo.at

I got used to adding context's to extension.conf and then extension
reloading, it's quick and painless.  The patch is a great idea and I
would really like to see it work someday.

Good luck.

JR
--
JR Richardson