[asterisk-dev] (no subject)

Quentin.Yuan yuan007qin at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:03:31 MST 2007

    I have been involved in the facsimile of Asterisk recently, I found that
the facsimile is only able to support FAXing between the same tech type of
channels. The implementation of T38 in SIP channel seems that doesn't cope
with the facimile-only connection. It is more nature that use some sort of
communications like the call session than manipulate pvt of the bridged
channel directly. Does any guy have plans or thinking of progress in fax of
Asterisk?  Any information is appreciated.

--
    Best Regards