[asterisk-dev] compile asterisk in arm-linux!

lizhong zhu zhulizhongum at yahoo.com.cn
Thu May 10 04:15:54 MST 2007

hello, all asteriskers:
i want to compile asterisk under arm-linux. i make a change in Makefile. some errors came out. i have an other asterisk in my system, it works, which means all support should be ready. anyone knows this problem?
checking for gcc... /usr/local/arm-linux/bin/arm-linux-gcc
checking whether the C compiler (/usr/local/arm-linux/bin/arm-linux-gcc  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (/usr/local/arm-linux/bin/arm-linux-gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... yes
checking whether /usr/local/arm-linux/bin/arm-linux-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /usr/local/arm-linux/bin/arm-linux-gcc -E
checking for a BSD compatible install... install
checking for ranlib... /usr/local/arm-linux/bin/arm-linux-ranlib
checking for ar... /usr/local/arm-linux/bin/arm-linux-ar
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
checking for tgetent in -ltinfo... no
checking for tgetent in -lcurses... no
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no
configure: error: termcap support not found
make: *** [editline/libedit.a] Error 1
thanks!
zhulizhong