[asterisk-dev] wrong usage of AST_FLAG_END_DTMF_ONLY in ast_senddigit()?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed May 9 09:29:36 MST 2007

Michael Neuhauser wrote:
> I think that there is something wrong how ast_senddigit() uses
> AST_FLAG_END_DTMF_ONLY (head of 1.4, r63286): ast_senddigit_begin() is
> only called if AST_FLAG_END_DTMF_ONLY is not set.

You are absolutely correct.  This flag is intended to be used only while
two channels are bridged, and indicates if the *bridged* channel only
wants DTMF END events.

ast_senddigit() should not be checking this flag at all, and should
always call both the begin() and end() functions.  I'll fix this right now.

Thank you!

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer