[asterisk-dev] Adding Octastic Soft-Echo to external SIP adapters

Vazir anton.vazir at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:54:30 MST 2007

PSTN (MY CALLING CARD CUSTOMERS) <---> CISCO AS5350 <--->
VOIP SIDE (SATELLITE ~600mc roundtrip - 300 mc oneway!)

So the echo is generated by the VOIP side. I can hear it
very well is I switch off echo cancellation on the CISCO

but surprisingly CISCO takes 64 ms echo cancel parameter and
cancels echo on a such a latent link...