[asterisk-dev] Call Forwarding Detail Needed

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Mar 31 12:48:15 MST 2007

Arpit,

My apologies, I thought you posted to the biz list.  Too much
multi-tasking is my only excuse.

So are you explaining the equivalent of a routing loop in networking
terms?  I am not really following your scenario but I could see a
situation if B was forwarded to C and C was forwarded to B.

Thanks,
Steve