[asterisk-dev] Re: The New CDR system

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 30 15:41:32 MST 2007

I agree, one call - one record approach doesn't fit today's reality. The
company I'm working for took extended approach - "composite CDR", a set of
simple CDR records (one record per event) related to the same call and
combined by some "global call ID". That brought a great flexibility in
billing/accounting etc.