[asterisk-dev] Howto change zaptel to make it set a variable depeding on a pri call type?

Antonio José dos Santos Brandão brandao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:32:49 MST 2007

Hi,

 I'm making some debugs to be able to detect and block collect calls in pri
lines here in Brazil. I notice that when there is a collect call my pri
debug states "IE: Reverse Charging Indication (len = 3)".

 Fgreping for this string, i found it in /libpri/q931.c and
/libpri/pri_q931.h from libpri sources. There is a define called
Q931_REVERSE_CHARGE_INDIC.

 So, i think that libpri and zaptel are able to detect these calls and i
need some light howto to make it set a variable on channel when
Q931_REVERSE_CHARGE_INDIC are found.

--
Antonio J. S. Brandão