[asterisk-dev] LDAP authentication in Asterisk

Sravan kumar sravana at it.iitb.ac.in
Fri Mar 30 02:26:57 MST 2007

Hello Asterisk developers,
I am going to do LDAP authentication in asterisk. For that, I have
installed pam module, backend was LDAP.  I have done some configuration
level of stuff. I gave one attribute like _*auth_type=pam*_. When I
connected to asterisk with SJphone, it will not ask any pam authentication.
Do you have any idea, how to integrate pam with asterisk? Can you point
good tutorials for doing LDAP authentication in asterisk.
Thanks in advance.
--
Sravana