[asterisk-dev] Call Specific MOH

Vadim Lebedev vadim at mbdsys.com
Fri Mar 30 00:39:57 MST 2007

Folks,
i've descovered yesterday looking on MOH handling code and doing some
testing that

SetMusicOnHold(myclass)

or

Set(CHANNEL(musicclass) = myclass)

already provides this functionality.
Basically, MOH handling  code  prefers chan->musicclass  setting over
whatever app_queue pass it as parameter
Corydon76  confirmed this.
So the issue is closed in bugtracker.

I suppose that this behaviour changed since V1.1  wich i used for my
initial tests and decided to implement the functionality.
Unless i somehow scerewed my intial tests too :( :( :(

Vadim