[asterisk-dev] The New CDR system

Nicholas Campion campnic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:27:22 MST 2007

Would it be possible to include the capability for channels to put out
channel specific information?  For example, it would be really nice if the
SIP channel would put out the $RTPAUDIOQOS as you currently have to store
this information in the userdata field in a CDR to get it to store with the
CDR information.  Essentially, I think we need a better way to extract the
SIP (and hopefully other channels) quality of service information.  It seems
like the CDR is at least a "semi-logical" location for this to reside
currently.

I think the new scheme should try and make this, and other channel dependent
information, more easy to access.