[asterisk-dev] Call Specific MOH

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Wed Mar 28 09:59:04 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 18:08 +0200, Vadim Lebedev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm attaching a trivial patch to app_queue.c   allowing call-specific MOH.
> This functionality was needed to  for our client  who provides virtual
> secretary services, so
> it could implement DID-specific MOH messages
>
> I hope it can be integrated in mainline

Is there anything you can't do here, that can't already be done in the
dialplan? I have my home system play MOH based on the CID of the
incoming caller, and ALSO, based on who they want to talk to. If I can
do that in the dialplan, can't you also do your thing there?

murf

--
Steve Murphy
Software Developer