[asterisk-dev] RealTime, Large Dialplans, and headaches... got any ideas?

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Tue Mar 27 13:47:48 MST 2007

On 27/03/2007, at 17:35, Steve Murphy wrote:
> I thought I might apply this to the RT extensions, and keep an
> in-mem copy of the search tree... but it depends on a lot of things,
> like being able to discern an update to the DB of the dialplan, so you
> can reform (or spot edit, which I believe is possible) the in-mem
> search
> tree.

Would it be somehow stupid to trigger some event or action from the
database to tell Asterisk's core to reform the in-mem search tree?
With Realtime Static you still need to "reload" stuff in order to let
Asterisk update its data from the DB... so... :-P

--
caio[1982] begotti
http://caio.ueberalles.net