[asterisk-dev] Re: [svn-commits] kpfleming: branch 1.4 r2334 - /branches/1.4/

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Mar 23 12:13:15 MST 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 11:28:32AM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> > A changeset number will normally give you the branch as well, unless the
> > chngeset has spanned multiple branches.
> >
> > For instance:
> > http://svn.digium.com/view/zaptel?view=rev&rev=2334
> > shows all changes are under branches/1.4 .
>
> Ahh, that's true I guess. The 'pretty' interfaces make it easier than
> the command line client I use all day long :-)

Anything more efficient than:

$ time svn diff -c 2334 http://svn.digium.com/svn/zaptel | lsdiff
branches/1.4/wcte11xp.c
branches/1.4/tor2.c
branches/1.4/zaptel.h
branches/1.4/zaptel-base.c
branches/1.4/wct1xxp.c

real    0m54.043s
user    0m0.116s
sys     0m0.112s

lsdiff is from patchutils . I guess that cvsview has some caching of the
changesets.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org