[asterisk-dev] Lost Query with MySQL

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Mar 23 00:40:30 MST 2007

do you ping the connection (if it is allready established) to MySQL before the
next query is executed?

interactive_timeout and wait_timeout in my.cnf may also help to keep the
connection up longer, but you should definately check if the connection is
gone and resetup it.

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:56:43 -0500, C. Savinovich wrote