[asterisk-dev] Request for new MIME type in asterisk webserver

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Wed Mar 21 15:49:58 MST 2007

 > Nice. But not the job of Asterisk.

ofCourse, it's not the job of Asterisk.
we just made the Asterisk webserver to serve the SVG file with proper MIME type,
in the headers and not as text/html or something else.
The browser will take care of the actual parsing and generating the images.

 > How simple is it to embed the asterisk httpd with apache or another
 > httpd?

should be fairly easy, for example AsteriskNOW uses lighttpd
to mask asterisk webserver.

thanks
Pari