[asterisk-dev] Need a help

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Tue Mar 20 05:19:54 MST 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 13:50 +0530, Robinson C P wrote:

> Hi,
> i am very new to Asterisk. i have a static IP and Voice Minitues.even
> i have a iax based dialer. i am not able to make long distence call.
> could u pls help me out.
> i dont know how to configure iax file. how to register voice min
> username and password.
>
> thanks.
> Robinson

Robinson--

We need more details. By "iax based dialer", I assume you mean you have
an iax softphone on a pc somewhere in your network. And a dedicated
Asterisk box.

I hope you have read thru the example iax.conf file in the Asterisk
source.

You need to explain what "Voice Minitues", and "register voice min" are.
Are you signed up with a Voip service?

murf