[asterisk-dev] External libraries used in Asterisk

Chris Parker cparker at segv.org
Wed Mar 14 10:31:08 MST 2007

On Mar 14, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Philippe Sultan wrote:

> Hi Olle,
>
> On 3/12/07, Olle E Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
>> I've been trying to add pointers to the external libraries we use in
>> Asterisk to doxygen, see
>> http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/trunk/extref.html
>>
>> If you have any updates or missing links, I appreciate you either
>> update this list (if you have
>> commit access) or reply here on the list!
>
> as for the RADIUS CDR module, Asterisk's RADIUS client component uses
> the radiusclient-ng API  :
> http://developer.berlios.de/projects/radiusclient-ng/, not FreeRADIUS.

Consider using the FreeRADIUS radiusclient.  It starts from the
radiusclient-ng
base, and extends it so that it is more suitable to being embedded in an
application ( ie, adds configuration via library calls, instead of
external
file ).

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Radiusclient

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \   Chris Parker    -   Segmentation Fault ( core
dumped )
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.segv.org     |    cparker at segv.org
oOo   (_)   oOo  \